Tuesday, January 22, 2008

2008.. Promises to keep!

The first week of January becomes by default a week to reflect on time gone by.. time to retrospect.. Its not a conscious effort since so much is written / shown abt the year that was, abt the new year resolutions ppl have made, that u automatically get into a reflective mood.. I’m not the types who makes new year resolutions and then goes on to break them (lose weight is always on the hitlist!), I thought its safer to not make any! Atleast u won’t feel guilty;)

No... I thought to myself- this year is different.. its special.. It’s a year for my career to start and yes also, the last year of being happily single .. So here I go, this blogpost is a reminder to keep these promises.. of things I’m wanting to do.. Not in the long term but precisely in the next 365 days!

I’m promising myself some change..I feel the need to change for the better..
1. First up, I am going to make a conscious effort to look good!
2. I will do crazy things.. like may be go on a blind date ;)
3. I will save majority of what I will earn because I want to be rich, I want to travel abroad, I want to splurge on my vacation after marriage,I want to buy cute things for my new house..
4. And yes I will stay single and shut those relatives up!
All in all, make a good start to my career, be a good daughter, be a doting aunt to my nephew and yeah be a good gal to my guy (except for the blind date bit ;)).. 2008, u make me want to be a better gal :) I'm hoping it's going to be a cakewalk!

1 comment:

chrissynb said...

Neha lets not call them resolutions....it will be too bad if they break....buy the capris...hugs