Before this gets lost in the universe of things that I’ve started associating with as “nostalgia (things I’ve really loved!)”... I have to pen it down…Saw this really cute movie called “Little Manhattan” on a lazy Sunday morning … was casually browsin thro the ones I had on my lappy n happened to stumble on this one.. jus wanted to laze around.. the movie was just 45 mins long n therefore thought that this could be the best way I could spend my Sunday morning…
There it goes... such a beautifully made movie! Was so simple... so real… sooooooo cute! About a 10 yr old boy fallin for an 11 yr old girl! The dialogues are simply amazing…..!!!! This lil angel thinks his life was so uncomplicated before he discovered love… love in her… he loves her so much that it starts hurtin! Hurtin for real…She’s all that he dreams of… somehow or the other he has to impress her! Tries it all.. haircut, ice-cream, takin her along in the train… so much that he jus can’t resist kissin her!
While his love life unholds… his parents are contemplatin divorce which further reinforces his belief that he was better off without “love”!
This one’s a sure shot recipe to put a smile on ur face even if u r feelin sad, angry, disillusioned, bored or any other feelin under the sun! Cutest movie I’ve ever seen… a movie about first love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cool...one cute movie I saw was About a Boy...its amazin....its about the concept tht no man is an island...and how a little school boy proves it right to a guy....
Post a Comment