Monday, August 25, 2008

To-do lists

The most obvious reason I could give to myself for not having written a word since long could be work.. yes, work's started, finally! But thats been the story for the past 3 weeks... Before that and even now, its about 'to-do' lists, they seem to be a bottomless pit!


Oh yeah, and did I mention my wedding date's fixed? That has compounded the bottomlessness of the pit.. ok, that was a bad one.. I'm dead tired as I write this, Its been an action packed week.. need to catch up on some sleep.. But before that, need to catch up with my own self.. I mean come on, this is not, this is not the way I would want things to move.. Some moments are so precious, I never wanna let them go...

Some moments in the day seem to be becoming a necessity,


Moments where I'm just quiet..


neither retrospecting nor expecting..


Moments when I'm only a child, moments of me n my one and half yr old nephew giggling, dancing, revising rhymes or calling out names..


Moments with nature.. The swirly beaches or the misty mountains...


Moments of reinforcement that wearing the student's hat will carry me through..


Moments of replaying the best memories..


Moments of music..


Moments of appreciating soulful lyrics, soothing voices..


Moments of being one with me :)

Moments where I don't think while I write :)


'To-do' lists are here to stay.... but God... please let these moments be!

No comments: