Karma.. Is such a powerful word, have read about it, heard about it so much but never quite understood the meaning until recently.. My granny has exemplified it this summer.. While I write this, she is here in this room, oblivious to the fact that her story is being narrated.. To put this in perspective, she is 88 years young, alive n kickin! Was diagnosed with the dreaded disease, but being the brave woman she is, the month of May is history now.. I wondered if this is not Karma then what else it could be, no no.. definitely not medical science alone..
In a lot of my interactions these days, I'm confused between answering back and expressing what I feel is right or leaving it to the power of Karma.. The choice of the latter one is tough but I'm trying, pushing myself to give up some staunch tendencies.. I don't know if this means not being "headstrong".. whatever it may, I think its a much better to lead one's life.. After all how else would my granny have lived such a calm and peaceful life.. I believe everything that you do gets counted in your karma, bad or good, and whatever goes around definitely comes around! I have umpteen examples to cite that but will leave it here..
Yes, its the biggest truth in the world... being true to oneself is all that matters.. for the rest, your Karma will take care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment