Thursday, May 24, 2007

The two theories I can so relate to!

Ever since I’ve started blogging, I’ve been talkin a lot to myself… Don’t know if that’s a healthy sign ;), may be something’s wrong! Need a visit to Agra? I’m not supposed to know that anyway.. Will move on and go ahead with this post… Its just crazy the way I’ve been in the past two weeks.. Too many things, too much clutter.. Summer project’s headin nowhere.. Nephew’s not home yet.. Relatives keep pourin in (not that I’m complainin..I’m a good gal, u see ;)) & my mom’s irritation with the way I’m putting on weight!

Have been ponderin on two theories, lately.. First up, have been wonderin a lot a about the Herzberg’s two factor theory I learnt in my 1st year at the B-school… its so awesome.. I mean, I can relate to it even in a two month summer internship! Feel so sad when bosses don’t get it.. Feel sad that HR managers are mere facilitators..that’s why I’m not doin HR.. Have chosen Finance.. not that I was keen on it.. Not that I can slog in office till midnight.. not that I’m very ambitious.. n not that I wanna give competition to big bro & bhabhijaan! Just that it appears interestin to study finance… Just the mere thought of how everythin’s gonna fall in place in the next 2 years makes me mad…

Comin back to here and now.. Try to find solace with the fact that he’s comin.. finally! The wait’s gonna be over.. Was so happy to know that, went n bought a kurta which I could wear to the airport, to tell the least! “First time our eyes met.. same feelin I get.. Only feels more stronger, wanna love ya longer...” I’ve already started blushin as I write this… remembering those stolen moments.. cheeks all blushin.. his eyes promise to love me for life…I could just go on.. Could walk a thousand miles if I could just see him, tonight! I hope God’s listenin.. don’t want those two weeks to fly.. I know they will… Its never goin to be enough.. Einstein’s theory of relativity, anyone?
I need a vacation, God… A long one…Hello, you listening? Damn... it says the network’s busy.. Wonder why on earth is everyone so human? Why can’t we ever be perfectly happy? Ok.. too much philosophy for today.. I’m done… For cryin out loud, God.. I’m really missin him!
Loved these lines from the song… Its stuck in my head everyday when I walk back from office..
“Making my way downtown, walking fast... Faces pass and I'm home bound… Staring blankly ahead, just making my way... Making a way... through the crowd… And I still need u, and I still miss u, And now I wonder... If I could fall into the sky, do you think time would pass us by? 'coz u know I'd walk a thousand miles if I could just see u..”

2 comments:

renu said...

u havent changed one bit in all these years..m glad u havent..:)

Rohan Athalye said...

Hey Neha...beautiful post....your writing is so subtle and yet so transparent.....you dont hide the feelings of your heart....but the way you express them is so subtle....its heartfelt...

U write really well....I just hope...you'll discover that 'perfect happiness' once you are wid him....trust me...love is the greatest emotion....its strength lies in total surrender...and fortunate are ones like u who have truly discovered it :)